Part-Time Unpaid Internship – 5 Hours per week – From December 2019 to March 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Intern to join the small team of our not-for-profit organisation at an exciting time, the preparation of the Mother Tongues Festival 2020.
The successful candidate will obtain hands-on experience in creating content, Social Media Strategy and Marketing Best Practices applied to a Multicultural Arts Festival.
We need someone who is confident, excellent English speaker and can assist the Festival Manager in the planning and execution of online social marketing strategies.
- Sourcing and creating content for social media channels
- Engage with relevant followers on social media channels
- Write relevant Blog Posts
- Prepare Activity Reports on Social Media Metrics
We require our successful candidate to have:
- Completed coursework in or currently studying Digital Marketing
- Good understanding of the use of key social media channels
- Strong organizational skills to ensure critical timelines are met.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English
- The ability to work independently
- Availability on the 22nd and 23rd February 2020 to be in Tallaght for the Festival
- Another language other than English is a plus
We value commitment, hard work and creativity and need someone who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- Location Independent
- Published content
- Choose your own hours
Interested candidates should send their CV and a Covering Letter to email@example.com