Intercultural network of artists in South Dublin
Call for participation
Mother Tongues in collaboration with South Dublin County Arts Office are looking to create a network of creative people from around the world who live and/or work in South Dublin County. The network is free and open to people 16 and over who are active in one or more of the following: Poetry, drama, writing, painting, drawing, sculpture, calligraphy, modeling, mosaic, theatre, dance, music, photography, film making, craft, festivals, arts curation/programming.
Is this for you?
– You don’t need to have a qualification to participate
– You must have practiced one of the above art forms (or others) at some point in your life
– If you are not currently practising, you can still participate
– You can be from any country in the world, including Ireland, of course!
– You must have an interest in working/networking with people from other countries.
Where is South Dublin County?
South Dublin includes: Clondalkin; Firhouse-Bohernabreena; Lucan; Palmerstown-Fonthill; Rathfarnham-Templeogue; Tallaght; Adamstown, CityWest (find out more here)
What does the network do?
We meet both online and in person to talk about your art, make art together, learn about opportunities in South Dublin County to develop your skills as an artist (like training, mentoring and funding etc).
As this is a new network the list of possible activities will be decided together, so you will be able to shape the programme of initiatives.
To find out about the next event, please subscribe to the Arts Office newsletter at this link.
For more information, you can contact Tatiana dos Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org
No deadline applies, you can join any time.